2PCS Cabinet Door Hydraulic Soft Down Stay Lids Support Opening Hinge Jm-609
|FOB Price:||US $6.6-9.9 / Pair|
|Min. Order:||100 Pairs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pairs||US $6.6-9.9/ Pair|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pairs Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JM-609
- Type: Outside-mounted
- Function: Fixed
- Remote Control: Without Remote Control
- Door Weight: 65~85Kg
- Color: White
- Transport Package: 2 Piece Per Bag
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Installation Type: Parallel
- Standard: American Standard
- Door Width: 950mm
- Usage: Fire Exits
- Trademark: Anguli
- Specification: 1
- HS Code: 830242
Stays are for kitchen cupboard doors to keep them open or help add 'soft-close' to stop them slamming on fingers.
Popular in kitchens, you find a few varieties of cupboard stays to do slightly different jobs - some are made purely to lock the door open when it gets to the top (top box stay), some will allow you to open the door and stop it at any angle to hold it in position (friction stay). Our Gas Strut Stays are popular as they work nicely in kitchen cupboards to hold the lid open, and they are available at low prices, making it much more affordable to add a locking stay to your kitchen cabinet.
- Top Box Stays lock kitchen cupboards open at the top.
- Friction stays like the Klok allow you to lock the door at any opening angle.
- Gas strut stays are great as an affordable option for kitchens.
|Type||hydraulic lid stay hinge|
|Bearing capacity||8KG/ single, 16KG/ double|
|Usage||available for all kinds of cabinet door.|
|Opening angle||75 degree, 90 degree, 110 degree, any degree|
|Feature||Can be stopped at any position within 110 degree|